Monday, September 29, 2008

Ramadan!!!

Im feeling so sad. Ramadan gonna leave me. waaaa!! so sad.
its been so much fun you know,
i met all lot of people in this month.
I met him, syahmi, who else?
ah whatE!
It just, im not ready to let go the joy of ramadan. the fasting, the tarawih, and the thing thaT the devils were tied up through this month. so, this made easier for me to perform my ibadah. i can fight all those lazy feelings in me.
waaaaaa
ramadan! dont leave me yet. i really gonna miss you!!

When ramadan gonna leave me, it means PMR is near me.
omg
i really cannot escape you know.
i gotta get through those 5 days of examination.
its a pain to count these days through PMR.
god, help me find the courage to keep me going on. amin.

i wish that i can turn back time, when i was so in ignorance. so that i can be prepare earlier.
some of the topics in PMR really doesnt fit with me.
waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

relax, relax, relax, relax...
okay you know what?
i made my mind, i just gonna get through these PMR thingi.
whatever happens, happened!
oh! and i hope that i wont be regretting it in the future.

or

maybe i can really pay attention only on PMR?
ok, what to do? what to do?

  1. Revise all PMR topics
  2. Do many exercise
  3. Pray
  4. Be calm
  5. Take care of my health?
  6. oh whatE!

No comments: