Wednesday, August 15, 2012

On the go

I am so happy to inform you that I just downloaded and installed blogger app in My Luveer. What is My Luveer NIA? I am so glad that I wrote this question to answer by myself. My Luveer is actually my current phone which I am currently in a relationship with. If you followed me on twitter and instagram, you would have known already. Oh! Don't look at me like that. Nowaday, people spend a lot of their time with their smart phones okaay. Even sometimes when they are on their date, they would actually rather stare at their phone than having a real conversation with the person infront of them. So yeah, don't you dare look at me like that. Anyways, blogger is in My Luveer now and I can update my blog while I am on the go which is very convenient to me since I really have some difficulites to write back what I have thought before.

Another thing that I wanted to tell you is I had finished my English class with Cikgu Yusoff. I really want to thank him for the last 23 hours that he spent teaching me. I hope can stay in touch even where ever we are. He even encouraged me to keep practicing my English language and keep on writing. I will, insyaAllah.

Until then, Assalamualaikum.

No comments: